Pranic healing is an ancient healing technique to heal the physical body, mental body, pranic body, astral body and bliss body. Pranic word came into existence from the Sanskrit word Prana which is called vital force or life.
Pranic healing is practised in India since decades and it was mostly used by Yogis and Ayurveda practitioners to cure humans, animals and to preserve nature.
It is based on the deep flow of Prana and to utilise this open Prana to heal different body systems. Yogic philosophy believes that prana is an eternal life force that is responsible for keeping the body healthy and alive.
It works on five Pranas of the body. It activates the energy on specific body parts and this activation helps for five Pranas to work freely. According to Yogic Science, there are five kinds of Pranas and these are: –
- Udana (works on the head region),
- Prana (from chest to throat),
- Samana (abdominal area),
- Apana (on the legs);
- Vyana (overall body).
How does Pranic healing work?
Pranic healing is similar to Reiki, done by a Pranic healer who is a master healer. Pranic healing is performed in many sections and these are: –
- In the very beginning to scan the body of a recipient.
- To be aware of the working of Pranas in the body.
- Examine the aura after viewing Pranic status.
- Connect with the person without touching.
- First to work with the main Prana and to transfer it to other Pranas for their cleansing.
- With the Pranic flow to reach to different body parts.
- At last, to consider the cleansing of Chakras or channels.
Benefits of Pranic Healing
It is an excellent alternative therapy to work on different parts of the body and has a great working on the level of stability. There are many benefits of Pranic healing: –
- It is very helpful to cure physical ailments. i.e heart disorders, kidney purification and lungs problems.
- It controls high blood pressure and abnormal breathing.
- It is highly recommendable in Insomnia.
- It controls fear, anger and anxiety.
- Pranic healing is simply useful in balancing thoughts.
- It should be practised for the deep relaxation of body organs and parts.
- It releases negativity from the body.
- Pranic healing generates a positive Aura around the body.
- It recovers physical injuries and heals the body fastly.
- Pranic healing has an extraordinary part in healing humans, animals and nature.