What is Pranic Healing?
Pranic healing is an ancient technique to heal different bodies, i.e. the physical body, mental body, pranic body, astral body, and bliss body.
The pranic word came into existence from the Sanskrit word Prana, called vital force or life. Therefore Prana has a deep meaning in Indian civilization, which is concerned with life.
India has practised Prana healing for decades. Yogis mainly used it to work on personal health issues, and Ayurveda practitioners to cure humans and animals and preserve nature. Still, in the modern age, it is highly in demand.
During our Yoga Retreats in India and 200-hour Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, we demonstrate to our beloved students how to practice Pranic healing to attain the highest spiritual level and cure different ailments.
It is an excellent opportunity for them to know the proper functioning of Prana in our body system.
It is based on the deep flow of Prana and utilizes this open Prana to heal different body systems. Yoga mythology believes that Prana is an eternal life force responsible for keeping the body healthy and alive.
Pranic healing works on the philosophy of having more positive energy inside so a healer can easily transcend to the receiver.
It works on five Pranas effectively, naturally available in the human body. It activates the energy on specific body parts, which helps pranas to work freely.
According to Yogic Science, there are five kinds of Pranas and these are: –
- Udana Prana(works in the head region),
- Prana (from chest to throat),
- Samana Prana(abdominal area),
- Apana Prana(on the legs);
- Vyana Prana(overall body).
How does Pranic healing work?
It is similar to Reiki; a Pranic healer is a master healer. It depends on the energy level; how does he pass cosmic energy into five pranas and different parts of a receiver?
It is an excellent practice by which a healer examines the aura without touching someone’s body. It completes in many sections, and these are: –
- In the very beginning, scan the body of a recipient.
- To be aware of the working of Pranas in the body.
- Examine the aura after viewing Pranic status.
- Connect with the person without touching.
- First, work with the main Prana and transfer it to other Pranas for their cleansing.
- With the Pranic flow, a healer can enter into different bodies.
- At last, consider the cleansing of Chakras or channels.
- It is essential to keep in consideration the affected parts.
Benefits of Pranic Healing
Alternative therapies have a fantastic working effect on the mental body. Healing is the art of calming down the physical body and then controlling different emotions of the mental body.
It is an excellent alternative therapy for working on other body parts and stability. There are many benefits of pranic healing which are as under: –
- Pranic healing is conducive to curing physical ailments. i.e. heart disorders, kidney purification, and lung problems.
- It controls high blood pressure and abnormal breathing.
- It is highly recommendable for Insomnia.
- It controls fear, anger, and anxiety.
- It is simply valuable for balancing thoughts and curing five pranas.
- It works for the deep relaxation of body organs and parts.
- It releases negativity from the body.
- Pranic healing generates a positive Aura around the body.
- It recovers physical injuries and heals the body fastly.
- Prana healing has an extraordinary part in healing humans, animals, and nature.
- It is one of the most effective alternative therapies.
It is very effective in awakening and plays a vital role in curing physical and mental ailments.