Table of Contents
Jin Shin Jyutsu
Jīn Shin Jyutsu is a traditional Japanese healing discovered by Jiro Murai in 1900. This unique healing is to harmonize the senses and soothes the intellectual body.
It works on awakening wisdom, enhancing equilibrium, and exploring the state of joy. Jīn Shin is an excellent self-healing practice to be healthy and to keep the surroundings full of happiness.
Jīn Shin Jyutsu healing is based on energy flow and how to unblock energy from different points.
This Japanese healing technique believes in Meridians, where the vital force has its existence, and due to lack of energy flow, they are affected.
This remarkable healing technique is similar to Reiki which is practiced to deploy universal energy to the person without wasting or losing your power.
Master Murai mentioned that all humans pass through five tendencies: stress, anger, fear, sorrow, and nervousness.
His main idea was to activate energy on those specific points where these tendencies could be controlled.
How does Jin Shin Jyutsu work?
Jīn Shin Jyutsu has a healing impact on our bodies. It targets five tendencies and opens the energy line, defined as a Meridian in Chinese energy flow.
This healing is so effective in controlling emotions and to make a collaboration with the inner self. The five tendencies are: –
Jīn Shin Jyutsu’s primary fundamental is to determine which tendency is hyper and work on that. Then, it works on normalization, that specific tendency by which a person returns to normal.
These five tendencies are placed at a specific point on our hands. Therefore, it is essential to know the exact place of these tendencies.
- Worries (Thumb);
- Fear (Index Finger);
- Anger (Middle Finger);
- Sorrow (Ring Finger);
- Nervousness (Little Finger).
It is exciting that this healing controls these tendencies and profoundly impacts the related body organs.
How to practice Jin Shin Jyutsu?
Jin Shin Jyutsu healing art is practiced in a comfortable and relaxed environment. Therefore, the healer and the receiver must be in a convenient state by which they can work appropriately.
The healing is done through: –
- The receiver should lie on the bed or the ground, and the body should rest. So the legs are stable, and no movement there.
- The palms are facing upward, and the hands are relaxed.
- Your upper limb should be placed in a proper line aligned with the head and neck.
- The healer would start scanning the specific healing areas of the receiver. Again, this is a process to know about the body system.
- First, the healer would make a connection and heal the heart and root channels.
- Please take the right hand and press the center of the palm with the thumb; it releases happy hormones in the body.
- Hold the receiver’s big thumb for 30 seconds and deploy your energy to the area. After this, one by one, have all the fingers for some time.
- Slightly put the hand over the person’s hand and turn the receiver’s palm on top of yours.
- Slowly put their hand down and deploy the energy between the palm and the shoulder region.
- Follow up on the other side and finish the healing after covering the heart and the root channels.
Benefits of Jin Shin Jyutsu
- It is highly effective to make a person calm and settled down.
- Jīn shin Jyutsu works to boost the energy of the body parts.
- It is highly recommended to have a session of jin shin before your meditation because of having control over the brain.
- Jīn shin Jyutsu is terrific if someone has insomnia, high blood pressure, heart disorder, fatigue, etc.
- This healing includes the practice of acupressure points by which many organs are taken care of.