7 days Yoga and Meditation Retreat, In today’s hectic lifestyle, we all feel the need to take a break and unwind ourselves from time to time.
It is not only necessary for a balanced life but also highly recommended by health specialists all around the world. Our 7 days Yoga and Meditation retreat is specifically designed keeping in mind the rejuvenation effects it would have on your mind as well as your body.
During our 7 Days yoga and meditation retreat, you will get an opportunity to experience the basics of yoga practice, including yoga therapies as well as Ayurveda.
Our meditation program has been crafted based on the principles of Vipassana meditation, a practice which practised and preached by Buddha thousands of years ago.
Keeping in mind the techniques of Vipassana, our program encompasses Mauna (silence), Ahimsa (non-violence), Aparigraha (being non-collective), Brahmacharya (celibacy), and much more. Our yoga and meditation retreat also includes the practice of the fundamentals of Tantra yoga, an important aspect of ancient yoga.
The 7 days yoga and meditation retreat gives you a chance to detoxify your body and revitalize your mind. We understand that our retreat guests are limited on time, which is why we try to give them the best experience of everything significant related to the yogic way of life.
At the same time, we provide ample leisure time for them to explore the surroundings and connect with nature. To promote the same, we also offer adventurous activities such as hiking and trekking as well as sightseeing of local places of importance.
Our program includes but isn’t limited to Yoga sessions, Pranayama, Meditation, Yogic Therapies, Basic Ayurveda lessons, ad much more. We are also happy to offer tailored sessions for a nominal fee (food and accommodation not included unless requested for).
Note: Enjoy our Yoga related articles at:-
We understand that our retreat guests desire utmost serenity and a chance to instill yoga in their daily life. Keeping these factors in mind, our 7 days yoga and meditation retreat guests can expect:
Welcome session, Rest, Sightseeing of local places of importance and Ganga Aarti Visist(World famous prayer to Ganges)
Early Morning Meditation an adventurous trip to Rajaji National Park, Chilla for Jungle Safari, Yoga Class and Local Visit
Morning Yoga, Adventurous activity Trekking as well as sightseeing of local places of importance, Yog Philosophy, and Healing Class
Morning Pranayama, Yoga Lecture, Sightseeing of local places of importance, Mantra Chanting
Morning Yoga, Reiki Healing, Meditation, and Basic Ayurveda lessons.
Morning Meditation, Hiking, Evening Yoga and Free Time
At Yog Niketan Dham, we structure our courses and daily plans keeping in accordance with the essentials of the yogic way of life. And, we believe that sheering to this structure only enhances the experience for our students. We must understand that yoga is not just about postures and a few theoretical lessons; instead, it is a way of life. And, to completely transform your life according to the principles of yoga, it is essential that you strictly follow the guidelines of our ashram.
Additionally, we understand that our students come from different countries and cultural background. And, we believe in sharing our mutual respect for every culture and their beliefs. In return, we ask that our students feel the same about our culture and of those other students that they live and study with.
Furthermore, our values and principles are based on the traditional form of yogic practice. Though we respect all disciplines of yoga, we highly discourage our students from practice of Apbhrans (modified forms) of yoga during the course. Our students must understand that most of the contemporary yogic forms deal with only physical exercise and not the actual fundamentals of ancient yoga.
Last but not the least, we practice satvik living at the ashram, meaning that non-vegetarian food items, smoking, and drinking are strictly prohibited. We do not tolerate any form of intoxication. Being under the influence of any such substance is a cause for immediate termination without any refunds.
At Yog Niketan Ashram, we believe in keeping our website up to date with the latest course details and booking dates. This means that if you see a program on our website for a specific month, rest assured that the course is available to book.
All students must deposit a registration fee to secure their position in the course. The registration fee is 25% of the course fee; the remaining 75% can be paid upon their arrival at the ashram.
For any further queries regarding 7 Days Yoga and Meditation Retreat, Yoga courses, dates, and booking, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our website chat system at any time.
You can also contact us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +919027215522. We would be happy to assist you with your queries.